WHEN WILL WE OPEN AGAIN?
- We’re missing all our lovely customers, and we can’t wait to see all your smiling faces again! But we won’t be opening Jersey Crab Shack again just yet.
- As we enter Level 2 of Jersey’s Safe Exit Plan, it has been announced that restaurants, pubs and cafés can offer distanced food service from 12th June. While it’s great news that things are gradually returning to normal, we’ll need more time to open our sites safely and sustainably.
- We want our guests to feel totally comfortable when they visit us, so we need to do all we can to keep our restaurants safe – including adapting the layouts of our restaurants; providing PPE and temperature checks for staff (and customers, where appropriate); and reducing contact between staff and customers wherever we can. We’re also busy working on implementing new technology, like the ability to order and pay by phone, in order to keep contact to a minimum.
- We’re not ready to open just yet, but we’re planning to gradually reopen our sites, starting with Jersey Crab Shack St Helier this summer. Jersey Crab Shacks at Gorey and St Brelade will follow at a later date.
- Please see our JPRestaurants site for more details, and keep an eye on our social media for any further updates!